We want you on our team!
Would you like to do something meaningful & interesting in addition to your studies or job?
Do you have skills in marketing, event management or finance that you are hoping to develop?
Why not join our enthusiastic Limmud team?
We are looking for motivated volunteers with an interest in Jewish culture.
We are currently searching for:
- PR support (*native German required)
- facebook content creators
- graphic designers to support out design team
- event program support - creating the program and finding and contacting speakers
- finance and fundraising support
- event management and logistics support.
Besides producing one of the most exciting events in Vienna, you will:
- be joining one of our teams and setting your own schedule
- be part of the Limmud international movement and get the chance to go to
training courses and conferences around Europe.
- gain a set of skills and valuable work experience — and, most important,
- get to meet us!
Send an email to email@example.com with some information about you
and in which area would you love to take part.
Be a speaker at Limmud Wien 2017!
In Limmud we believe that anyone can learn something as well as anyone can teach something.
Do you have an interesting jewish-related topic for a lecture, a discussion, a workshop or any other type of session? You are welcome to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with some information about you and your session.